Board & Funding
LiveDAYBREAK Board of Directors
- Cameron Jackson - President
- Natalie Gordon - Secretary
- Julie Ramos - Treasurer
- Nadine You, Resident Member
- Karen Sewell, Resident Member
LiveDAYBREAK plays a dynamic leadership role in helping Daybreak be the most desirable community in Utah by creating a culture where our residents live more fulfilling lives. This is achieved by focusing our events, activities, and programs around five values:
- Connecting: Bringing people together through programs, events, clubs and other opportunities for personal interactions, while encouraging volunteerism and leadership growth.
- Lifelong Learning: Supporting and promoting a variety of educational opportunities throughout all stages of life.
- Embracing Arts & Diversity: Enriching lives through the cultivation of the arts while appreciating differences within the community.
- Healthy Living: Supporting physical and emotional well-being through community events and activities, as well as fostering economic, social, and environmental sustainability.
- Giving Back: Participating in the betterment of Daybreak and the community at large through volunteerism, service and philanthropic measures.
For more information on how LiveDAYBREAK is funded, see this document: LiveDAYBREAK Funding