Seasonal Amenities Open
The Daybreak Community Center and seasonal amenities will open June 1. The following are resident access guidelines that will remain in effect until further notice. Please see the Phased Health Guidelines for more details.
These guidelines might change as we make any adjustments to ensure the safety of residents and staff. If you are uncomfortable with entering these facilities or are an at risk individual, please avoid accessing amenities at this time. Please review below details to access each amenity.
In order to ensure the safety of our residents and staff, the reopening of Daybreak’s recreation and amenity programs will take place in phases and will operate under new modified operating procedures under the guidance of the current state health guideline. The implementation of these phases will be closely monitored to assess the risk and identify opportunities to safely expand operations throughout the season.
READ FAQ SHEET
Requirements that apply to every facility:
- Maintain 6’ distance from staff and residents who are not in your household
- No guest use of amenities at this time so that we can accommodate our residents appropriately
- Wear a face covering when entering any facility and only remove in instances where you have the ability to maintain 6’ social distancing measures
- Reservations must be made online no sooner than 24 hrs in advance (starting May 31)
- To make a reservation, you must have an account on RecDesk and an amenity card
- One reservation per household per day for pools, fitness center and watercraft rentals
- Sign waiver online on RecDesk to reserve an amenity time slot
Daybreak Community Center
Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm, Sat 7am - 1pm, Sunday Closed
(Note that the target date for extended hours is the week of June 15)
- Enter through main doors on east side only, the west door will remain closed
- Child Watch, indoor sports courts and lockers closed (Association is working on plans to reopen these amenities)
- Fitness center and indoor track
- Reserve workout time online no sooner than 24 hrs in advance (Starts May 31)
- Must maintain 10’ distance from other residents
- Fitness classes online registration anticipated to start around June 8
- Boat permit and amenity card registration continues online
- Call to make an in-person appointment for:
- Boat permit stickers and amenity card pickup
- Follow line markers on floor to keep physical distance
- Reserve time slot online for lap swim and open plunge no sooner than 24 hrs in advance. (Starts May 31)
- Maintain 6’ distance from other residents not in household.
- Pool furniture unavailable, please bring towels. At this time, residents are not permitted to bring their own chairs.
- Swim lesson and Tsunami fitness opening information coming soon.
Watercraft Rentals, Sailing lessons and Duffy Boat (Opening soon)
- Available when boat rental facility opens in early June
- The new facility will allow staff improved ability to safely and effectively operate within the guidance of the current state health guidelines.
- Reserve rentals online no sooner than 24 hrs in advance
- Please bring own life jackets if possible
- Duffy Boat, same household reservations only. Max 4 people.
- Use a phone, email or outdoor dropbox to submit material or payments
- Call for appointment to visit office in-person
- If you visit the office, follow line markers on floor to maintain distance and residents must wear face coverings at all times
- Cleaned four times daily by staff
- Avoid high-touch surfaces
- Wash hands before and after
- Currently, pavilion rentals are not available as new operating and sanitation procedures are being developed to comply with current state health guideline. The target reopening date is the week of June 15. Please stay tuned for updates.
- Groups of 50 or fewer are permitted; this may be increased incrementally.
Staff requirements to ensure safety:
- Symptom and temperature checking daily
- Wear face coverings when physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Wear gloves when necessary
- Must follow strict hygiene standards, including washing hands and using hand sanitizer
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces