Detailed Registration Steps
- Click on “Create Account” above and fill in contact details. Select “Continue”.
- Fill in additional information and select “Submit”.
- Your account will say “Pending Approval”. Call the Community Center at (801) 253-6418 to get your account approved.
- If needed, the staff will contact you about showing a closing disclosure, settlement statement or warranty deed and an ID to prove residence.
- Renters will need landlords to fill out a leasing verification form to access amenities.
Note that you do not need a physical amenity card to make reservations for pools, Duffy boat, sailing lessons, fitness center or fitness classes.
- Sign into your account on RecDesk and select “Memberships”.
- Scroll down to the heading “Resident Membership” and select “Request for Online Resident or (Renter) Membership”. Enroll.
- “Membership Name” defaults to your selection.
- “Fee Type” is Adult (Resident) - $0.00.
- “Members”, Check the box next to your name only and save.
- The next screen will be “Shopping Cart”. Click on “Go To Checkout”. Click on “I Accept Waiver”.
- Next, click on “Daybreak Homeowner Registration – DCC Property Record Owner”.
- Fill out the form with your name and information, add everyone that resides in the home. Then click “Next”.
- On the next screen sign and date “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Release and Indemnification Agreement”.
- On the next screen initial each rule and sign the “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Rules".
- Click on “Submit Form” and “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- On the checkout screen, click “continue” to complete the registration process.
- One of the DCC staff members will call you to set up a digital Zoom video meeting. You will need to show a driver's licence on camera to prove your identity and then take a photo for your amenity card. Staff will schedule a time for you to stop by the DCC and pick up your card.
- Go to RecDesk’s “Programs”.
- Under location filter, check on pool location you are reserving.
- Click on the date and time of the reservation you are requesting. Click on “Register”.
- On “Program Registration” screen, use the drop down arrows to fill out “Program”, “Member” (your name) and “Fee Type” ($0.00). Click “save”
- Under the “Shopping Cart” screen follow the blue link to “Register another HOUSEHOLD MEMBER for this program”.
- Select “Go To Checkout” and select “I Accept Waiver”.
- On “Required Forms” , “Covid-19 Waiver and Release Liability Form”, click on “Complete Form”. Sign and date and “Print Participant’s First Name and Age”. Click “Submit Form”.
- Click “I Have Completed All Forms” and click “Continue” to complete registration process.
- Using your account on RecDesk, select “Memberships” and click on “2020 Season – Resident Watercraft Permit and Oquirrh Lake Use Agreement” membership.
- Click on “Enroll”.
- Under “Program Registration” screen, use the drop-down arrow to fill out “Fee Type” – (Individual) Resident $12.00. Check your name below and click “save”.
- If you are registering another boat, click on “Enroll another HOUSEHOLD MEMBER in this membership”.
- Use the drop-down arrow to fill out “Fee Type” – (Individual) Resident $12.00.
- Check your name below and click “save”. Click on “Go to Checkout” and “I Accept Waiver”.
- Complete form for each boat you are registering.
- Click “Submit Form” and “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- On the “Checkout” Screen, click “Submit”.
To reserve the Founders, Bowery, Firmont or Island pavilions go to “Facilities” above. Note that residents must live on the Island to reserve the Island pavilion. A $25 cleaning fee and a $50 refundable deposit is required.