Detailed Registration Steps
- Click on “Create Account” below and fill in contact details. Select “Continue”.
- Fill in additional information and select “Submit”.
- Your account will say “Pending Approval”. Call the Community Center at (801) 253-6418 to get your account approved.
- If needed, the staff will contact you about showing a closing disclosure, settlement statement or warranty deed and an ID to prove residence.
- Renters will need landlords to fill out a leasing verification form and provide a copy of the lease to access amenities.
Note that you do not need a physical amenity card to make reservations for pools, Duffy boat, sailing lessons, fitness center or fitness classes.
- Sign into your account on RecDesk and select “Memberships”.
- Scroll down to the heading “Resident Membership” and select “Request for Online Resident or (Renter) Membership”. Enroll.
- “Membership Name” defaults to your selection.
- “Fee Type” is Adult (Resident) - $0.00.
- “Members”, Check the box next to your name only and save.
- The next screen will be “Shopping Cart”. Click on “Go To Checkout”. Click on “I Accept Waiver”.
- Next, click on “Daybreak Homeowner Registration – DCC Property Record Owner”.
- Fill out the form with your name and information, add everyone that resides in the home. Then click “Next”.
- On the next screen sign and date “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Release and Indemnification Agreement”.
- On the next screen initial each rule and sign the “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Rules".
- Click on “Submit Form” and “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- On the checkout screen, click “continue” to complete the registration process.
- One of the DCC staff members will call you to set up a digital Zoom video meeting. You will need to show a driver's licence on camera to prove your identity and then take a photo for your amenity card. Staff will schedule a time for you to stop by the DCC and pick up your card.