Detailed Amenity Access Steps
If you are new to Daybreak and need amenity access, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Create Account” on RecDesk portal below and fill in the details. You will receive an email with a link to a waiver and instructions.
- Your RecDesk account will be approved within 1-3 business days through a second email confirmation. You can use RecDesk to make reservations for certain amenities. Note that the pools and watercraft rentals do not require a reservation.
- Download the Kisi app to your mobile device.
- You will then receive an email from Kisi for mobile amenity access (check junk and spam folders). Create an account through the link in the email.
- Once the account is created on Kisi, log in to the app. This app will allow you to access all amenities. Kisi is accepted as a form of ID to staff at the lake and pool amenities.
If you already have an amenity card and would like mobile access, please be patient this season as staff work to process requests. Call the DCC and request Kisi app access. Look for an email from Kisi with instructions.
Renters will need landlords to fill out a leasing verification form and provide a copy of the lease to access amenities. Please email or bring this document to the DCC to grant access to renters.
Note that you do not need a physical amenity card to access amenities. However, if you would prefer a physical amenity card please contact the Daybreak Community Center.