Detailed Amenity Access Steps
If you are new to Daybreak and need amenity access, please follow these steps:
- First, click on the RecDesk button below. Select “Create Account” and fill in the details.
- Once you create an account, you will receive an email letting you know that your RecDesk account was created.
- Before your account is approved, fill out the new resident waiver that is linked at the top of your RecDesk account.
- Then, call the Daybreak Community Center at 801-253-6418 to see if you need to sign an affidavit of occupancy. If we do not have a signed affidavit of occupancy, you will need to email Aubri Tanner with the Daybreak Community Association at email@example.com to set up a time to sign the affidavit.
- If you have lived in your home for less than a month, after you have been approved, please bring proof of ownership to the DCC.
- Your RecDesk account will be approved within 5 - 7 business days through a second email confirmation. You can use RecDesk to make reservations for certain amenities. Note that the pools and watercraft rentals do not require a reservation.
- Download the Kisi app to your mobile device.
- In order to obtain access through the Kisi app, each resident must have their own email and be 14 years of age or older.
- Call the DCC to receive Kisi access.
- You will then receive an email from Kisi for mobile amenity access (check junk and spam folders). Create an account through the link in the email on your phone. You will then be logged in to the Kisi app.
- This app will allow you to access all amenities. Kisi is accepted as a form of ID to staff at the lake and pool amenities.
- We only distribute two free physical amenity cards per household.
- Any additional cards will be subjected to a $5 charge.
- Children who are 9-13 have the option of acquiring a child card free of charge, while those under the age of 9 cannot have a card.
If you already have an amenity card and would like mobile access, please contact our DCC staff. Once your request is processed, you will receive an email from Kisi with instructions.
Renters will need their landlord to fill out a leasing verification form and provide a copy of the lease to access amenities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or bring this document to the DCC to receive amenity access. Your amenity access will be approved within 5 - 7 business days.
Note that you do not need a physical amenity card to access amenities. However, if you would prefer a physical amenity card, please contact the Daybreak Community Center.