Detailed Registration Steps
- Click on “Create Account” above and fill in contact details. Select “Continue”.
- Fill in additional information and select “Submit”.
- Your account will say “Pending Approval”. Call the Community Center at (801) 253-6418 to get your account approved.
- If needed, the staff will contact you about showing a closing disclosure, settlement statement or warranty deed and an ID to prove residence.
- Renters will need landlords to fill out a leasing verification form to access amenities.
- Sign into your account on RecDesk and select “Memberships”.
- Scroll down to the heading “Resident Membership” and select “Request for Online Resident or (Renter) Membership”. Enroll.
- “Membership Name” defaults to your selection.
- “Fee Type” is Adult (Resident) - $0.00.
- “Members”, Check the box next to your name only and save.
- The next screen will be “Shopping Cart”. Click on “Go To Checkout”. Click on “I Accept Waiver”.
- Next, click on “Daybreak Homeowner Registration – DCC Property Record Owner”.
- Fill out the form with your name and information, add everyone that resides in the home. Then click “Next”.
- On the next screen sign and date “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Release and Indemnification Agreement”.
- On the next screen initial each rule and sign the “Daybreak Community Center (DCC) Rules".
- Click on “Submit Form” and “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- On the checkout screen, click “continue” to complete the registration process.
- One of the DCC staff members will call you to set up a digital Zoom video meeting. You will need to show a driver's licence on camera to prove your identity and then take a photo for your amenity card. Staff will schedule a time for you to stop by the DCC and pick up your card.
- Go to RecDesk’s “Programs”.
- Under location filter, check on pool location you are reserving.
- Click on the date and time of the reservation you are requesting. Click on “Register”.
- On “Program Registration” screen, use the drop down arrows to fill out “Program”, “Member” (your name) and “Fee Type” ($0.00). Click “save”
- Under the “Shopping Cart” screen follow the blue link to “Register another HOUSEHOLD MEMBER for this program”.
- Select “Go To Checkout” and select “I Accept Waiver”.
- On “Required Forms” , “Covid-19 Waiver and Release Liability Form”, click on “Complete Form”. Sign and date and “Print Participant’s First Name and Age”. Click “Submit Form”.
- Click “I Have Completed All Forms” and click “Continue” to complete registration process.
- Using your account on RecDesk, select “Memberships” and click on “2020 Season – Resident Watercraft Permit and Oquirrh Lake Use Agreement” membership.
- Click on “Enroll”.
- Under “Program Registration” screen, use the drop-down arrow to fill out “Fee Type” – (Individual) Resident $12.00. Check your name below and click “save”.
- If you are registering another boat, click on “Enroll another HOUSEHOLD MEMBER in this membership”.
- Use the drop-down arrow to fill out “Fee Type” – (Individual) Resident $12.00.
- Check your name below and click “save”. Click on “Go to Checkout” and “I Accept Waiver”.
- Complete form for each boat you are registering.
- Click “Submit Form” and “I Have Completed All Forms”.
- On the “Checkout” Screen, click “Submit”.
Under 'programs' in RecDesk reserve a time slot for a tour around the island. The cruise takes about a half hour and groups must be from the same household. Please wear a mask.
The Duffy Boat made its maiden voyage to the exotic north end of Oquirrh Lake and can now become a true water taxi. More details on changes to the reservation system coming soon.
Private Duffy Tour Of Oquirrh Lake
(great atmosphere for date nights, dinner cruise, enjoying a sunset)
· Maximum of two hours and six people per reservation from the same household
· Tours available Mon - Wed
· Guests can direct the Captain to different areas of the lake within safety regulations
· Food an beverage are allowed to bring aboard and enjoyed during the cruise (please contain and dispose of trash properly during and after tour)
· Cold drinking water will be provided from the Duffy Boat Captain
· Learn more about wildlife and foul on Oquirrh Lake from the tour captain
· Captain will wear a mask and hand sanitizer will be provided. Residents are encouraged to wear mask upon entry but not required once tour begins
· Music system is aboard the vessel that can be used during the tour
· Please reserve at least 48 hours in advance on RecDesk
· Cost is $40 to help supplement the cost of staff and the cleaning the Duffy Boat