Garden Park Clubhouse
The Clubhouse in Garden Park and all of the amenities within, including the workout equipment, aerobics classes and the pool are private amenities for Garden Park residents, tenants and their guests only. This also includes the pickleball courts, the park and the pavilion near the clubhouse. The Garden Park Clubhouse was designed and built by a combined team from Kennecott and Ivory Homes. The Clubhouse has approximately 13,998 square feet, including the professionally maintained grounds, for your enjoyment.
The ukulele strummers are getting together on the second Saturday of every month. Bring ukes, music and a stand. If you are new, we have an extra uke and music for you to borrow. Come with an idea of a song to play!
Thank you for your interest in playing and thank you to Max and Teresa for your talents, patience and willingness to help us learn. We will be setting up at 9:45 am if you are available to help.
Garden Park Clubhouse
Pool hours are 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Lap swim hours are from 7:00 - 8:00 am and 6:00 - 7:00 pm. Lap swimming is not allowed during any other time. The pool closes on October 1 for the season.
- All children under 18, including residents and grandchildren swim time, will be from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm everyday.
- No babies or children in diapers allowed in pool.
- Wristbands for Guests are required to be worn and will be sold at $2 each in the clubhouse anytime when the Clubhouse Attendant is available (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday). Plan ahead and purchase wristbands when attendant is available.
- One free guest allowed per household.
- No children under 18 are allowed in the Hot Tub.
- Resident must accompany guests.
- We recommend using the west entrance to prevent traffic and water damage in the Clubhouse.
Garden Park Pool Guest Policy
Also, please make sure you clean up before you go home. If you have a large group you will need to bring your own garbage bags.
There are lawn toys in a gray box on the patio of the courtyard that may be borrowed.
Don't forget to get a pickleball court code if that's part of your pavilion plan.
Facility Rental/Use Agreement for Garden Park Residents
Facility Rental/Use Agreement for a Daybreak Resident (Non Garden Park Resident)