North Shore Townhome
Board of Directors
- President: Kyle Hueth
- Treasurer: Constance Weatherbe
- Secretary: Craige Poulson
The purpose of a Reserve Study is to provide an educated estimate of the necessary reserve balance and allocation. The detailed scheduled will serve as an advanced warning that major projects will need to be addressed in the future and provide funding for those projects
Audited financial statements provide the residents with the auditor's opinion that the financial statements are presented fairly, in all material respects, in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework
- North Shore Townhomes Final Financial Statements 12-31-21
- North Shore Townhome - January 2022
- North Shore Townhome - February 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - March 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - April 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - May 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - June 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - July 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - August 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - September 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - October 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - November 2022
- North Shore Townhomes - December 2022
North Shore Townhome Upcoming Meeting
June 21, 2023
- North Shore Minutes - October 2022
- North Shore Minutes - July 2022
- North Shore Minutes - July 2020
- North Shore Minutes - April 2020
- North Shore Minutes - November 2019
- North Shore Minutes - October 2019
- North Shore Minutes - January 2019
- North Shore Minutes - September 2018
- North Shore Minutes - October 2018
Maintenance and Landscape Information
Management and Maintenance of Townhomes
Note: The following information pertains to neighborhood associations that are managed by CCMC which manages most associations within the community. Not all neighborhood associations within Daybreak are managed by CCMC, check with your specific neighborhood association for details on their management and maintenance practices.
Many of the condominiums and townhomes in Daybreak feature additional benefits that may include exterior building and landscape maintenance that is managed by an HOA neighborhood association also referred to as a sub-association. All homes in Daybreak are part of the master homeowners association whose function is to manage and maintain all of the common areas for the broader community such as parks, pools, and community centers. They also enforce the community covenants as laid out in the governing documents. The sub-associations or neighborhood associations oversee maintenance for smaller groups of townhomes or condominiums, usually a few hundred, in a specific area of the community.
There is a robust inspection process in place designed to provide high-quality housing for all residents who are members of a neighborhood association.
As part of the ongoing and preventative maintenance process, the association conducts regular inspections of the common areas and buildings and schedules maintenance and repair as needed.
Part of each homeowner's monthly assessments goes towards a reserve fund that is used for future long-term large-scale maintenance projects such as the painting of the exterior of the building, roof repairs and/or replacement, and other common exterior elements that are the responsibility of the neighborhood association to maintain.
Most home builders include at least a one-year home warranty that covers several interior and exterior elements of the home. If homeowners have a concern related to the construction of their home they should contact their neighborhood association management company regarding exterior items and their home builder if they have concerns about any of the interior elements of their home.