Community Center Updates
The Daybreak Community Center staff have been very busy with many tasks and updates over the past couple of weeks. Here are some photos and a list of what they have been up to!
• Continuing buffing the cardio and weight room floor as well as auto scrubbing the indoor track.
• Moving all cardio machines to clean under and around equipment also thoroughly sanitizing machines.
• Painting east wall of fitness center to remove scratches and scuffs. Also, applying touch up paint around weight room and track.
• Spraying down locker room bathrooms, dusting light fixtures and cleaning lockers.
• Dusting light fixtures on main floor of DCC, in the upstairs hallway and in weight room and above track.
• Removing pool covers from DCC pool and Brookside pool.