2020 Resident Amenity Access Guidelines
The Daybreak Community Center and seasonal amenities opened June 1. The following are resident access guidelines that will remain in effect until further notice. Please see the Phased Health Guidelines for more details. These guidelines might change as we make any adjustments to ensure the safety of residents and staff. If you are uncomfortable with entering these facilities or are an at risk individual, please avoid accessing amenities at this time. Please review below details to access each amenity.
In order to ensure the safety of our residents and staff, the reopening of Daybreak’s recreation and amenity programs will take place in phases and will operate under new modified operating procedures under the guidance of the current state health guideline. The implementation of these phases will be closely monitored to assess the risk and identify opportunities to safely expand operations throughout the season.
READ FAQ SHEET
How to get an Amenity Card
To access amenities, residents need an amenity card. This card will provide access to a number of facilities including pools. We also provide a mobile option.
Steps to Pick Up a Card
- Visit our recreation management system, RecDesk, and create an account.
- Visit memberships and fill out a Request for Resident Membership Form.
- The DCC staff will review and approve your account. Please allow 2-3 business days.
- Call the Community Center front desk to make an appointment to pick up your amenity card. Note that you do not need a physical amenity card to make reservations for pools, fitness center, etc.
- If needed, the staff will contact you about showing a closing disclosure, settlement statement or warranty deed and an ID to prove residence.
- Renters will need landlords to fill out a leasing verification form to access amenities.
Requirements that apply to every facility:
- Maintain 6’ distance from staff and residents who are not in your household
- No guest use of amenities at this time so that we can accommodate our residents appropriately
- Wear a face covering when entering any facility and only remove in instances where you have the ability to maintain 6’ social distancing measures
- Reservations must be made online no sooner than 24 hrs in advance
- To make a reservation, you must have an account on RecDesk and an amenity card
- One reservation per household per day for pools, fitness center and group fitness
- Sign one waiver per family online on RecDesk to reserve an amenity time slot
Daybreak Community Center
- Enter through main doors on east side only, the west door will remain closed
- Child Watch, indoor sports courts and lockers closed (Association is working on plans to reopen these amenities)
- Fitness center and indoor track
- Reserve workout time online no sooner than 24 hrs in advance
- Must maintain 6’ distance from other residents
- Group Fitness classes are available. Visit the online reservation system to see class times, descriptions and more.
- Boat permit and amenity card registration continues online.
- Call to make an in-person appointment for:
- Boat permit stickers and amenity card pickup
- Follow line markers on floor to keep physical distance
- Reserve time slot online for lap swim and open plunge no sooner than 24 hrs in advance.
- Maintain 6’ distance from other residents not in household.
- Limited pool furniture available, please bring towels.
- Capacity at each pool will increase each week.
- Swim lessons and SplashBall fitness opening information coming soon.
Watercraft Rentals, Sailing lessons and Duffy Boat
- Watercraft rentals are available on a first come, first serve basis
- Reservations required for sailing lessons and Duffy boat rides
- Please bring own life jackets if possible
- Duffy Boat is limited to same household reservations only. Max 4 people.
- Use a phone, email or outdoor dropbox to submit material or payments
- Office is open 9 am - 5 pm, Mon-Fri
- If you visit the office, follow line markers on floor to maintain distance and residents must wear face coverings at all times
- Cleaned four times daily by staff
- Avoid high-touch surfaces
- Wash hands before and after
- Groups of 50 or fewer are permitted; this may be increased incrementally
- Pavilion Rentals require a $50.00 refundable deposit and a $25 cleaning fee (non-refundable)
Staff requirements to ensure safety:
- Symptom and temperature checking daily
- Wear face coverings when physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Wear gloves when necessary
- Must follow strict hygiene standards, including washing hands and using hand sanitizer
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces