LiveDAYBREAK Coronavirus/ COVID-19 Update
As many of you are aware, we are getting continuous updates regarding the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 situation. LiveDAYBREAK would like to thank everyone for their patience during this time as new information comes out. There have been many recommendations from the Federal and State Governments, these recommendations include canceling/ postponing events and closing facilities.
With that said, it has been decided to cancel or postpone all LiveDAYBREAK Events occurring through March 31st. As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we will send out updates as needed with the community’s safety as our utmost concern.
- The New Resident Social on March 18th has been canceled; we look forward to seeing everyone on May 20th.
- Prom 2.0 on March 20th has been postponed until further notice; we are reviewing dates to reschedule.
- Spring Wreath Garden Classes on March 25 & 26 is currently postponed until further notice; we are reviewing dates to reschedule.
- Pillar Talk with David Durocher on March 26th has been canceled.
- Blood Drive on March 28 has been canceled; we look forward to seeing everyone on June 27th.
We’d like to ask the community to follow the CDC guidelines and recommendations. If you would like to contact LiveDAYBREAK staff please email us at email@example.com