Daybreak Duck Derby
Join us for the 2nd annual Daybreak Duck Derby on Saturday, September 18th at 11 am! Located at the Brookside Park creek. Address: 4863 Fish Hook Road, South Jordan, UT 84095
Best in show decorated duck will be announced at 11:00 a.m. before the race begins!
The race starts at 11 am. The rubber ducks will be raced in waves. The top 3 best-decorated ducks and top 3 overall winners of the race will receive prizes. The Grand prize for the race will be a paddleboard!
(RESIDENTS) – Reserving & Purchasing Ducks:
- Each Daybreak family can reserve 1 free rubber duck and purchase up to 4 additional ducks (5 ducks total per family). Ducks are $5. Reserve/purchase your duck(s) via Rec Desk. See the registration button below.
- All ducks for a family must be reserved/ purchased under ONE NAME.
- Only the ducks provided by Daybreak can race and qualify for prizes.
- If you’re a Daybreak Resident and don’t have a Rec Desk account. Don't hesitate to contact the Daybreak Community Center for assistance to get your account expedited.
(RESIDENTS) – Duck Claim, Pickup, and Drop-off:
- Claim your duck(s) at the Daybreak Community Center once you’ve reserved/purchased them on Rec Desk. Address: 4544 W Harvest Moon Dr, South Jordan, UT 84009
- All ducks must have the name and phone number matching the name you used to reserve the ducks through Rec Desk written on the bottom of them in permanent marker. This is how we will contact you if you win a prize!
- You can take your duck(s) home to decorate if you wish. But, if not, make sure you still go to the Daybreak Community Center to claim your duck(s) and write your name and phone number on them.
- Drop off your ducks at the Daybreak Community Center once you’re done decorating.
*Claim and drop-off deadline: Friday, September 17th at 5 pm.*
(NON-RESIDENTS) – Purchasing Ducks:
- Non-residents can purchase rubber ducks ($5/duck, up to 5 per family) to participate in the race and decoration contest. All sales final. Purchase ducks through Eventbrite:
(NON-RESIDENTS) Duck Claim, Pickup, and Drop-off:
- Come by The Glass House Monday-Friday, 10 am-4 pm, to claim, pickup, and drop off your ducks. Address: 4563 Kestrel Ridge Rd. South Jordan, UT 84009
- All ducks must have the full name and phone number matching the name you used to purchase the duck(s) through Eventbrite written on the bottom of them in permanent marker. This is how we will contact you if you win a prize!
- You can take your duck(s) home to decorate if you wish. If not, make sure you still go to The Glass House to claim your duck(s) and write your name and phone number on them.
- Drop off your ducks at The Glass House once you’re done decorating.
For questions, contact Julia Aristondo email@example.com (385) 272-0792
Thank you to Lisa Radke, RE/MAX Results in South Jordan Realtor, for sponsoring this event!