Trick or Treat Street
Trick or Treat Street 2023
October 21, 2 - 5 p.m.
SoDa Row: 11274 S Kestrel Rise Rd
Registration is required to attend. You can register via Rec Desk for Owning Residents and Eventbrite for Non-Owning Residents. See sign-up info further down on this page* Wristband pickup will be at the DCC and you can pick wristbands up starting on 09/22.
Dress up and Trick or Treat On Soda Row with Soda Row businesses.
- Mario Mystery Mansion Spook Alley: explore the Mario Spook Alley Mansion, filled with interactive puzzles, secret passages, and power-ups! Can you find all the hidden coins and defeat the Boo ghosts?
- Pirate Ship: Climb aboard our Pirate ship and set sail on an adventure
- Mario Karts: race against friends and family on our thrilling go-kart track. Zoom through twists and turns, collect power-ups, and see who can cross the finish line first in this Mario Kart-inspired adventure!
- Costume Contests: Showcase your creativity by dressing up as your favorite characters (a Mario theme is not required) and participating in our costume contests. Prizes await the best costumes!
- Best Child (0 - 12)
- Best Teen (13 to 18)
- Best Adult (18+)
- Best Group
- Most Orginal
- Live Halloween Performances: Enjoy some awesome performances on the Soda Row Stage.
- Games & Activities: Come participate in Mario and Halloweenthemed games!
- Food: Free Hotdogs provided by Zander Real Estate Team at their office on SoDa Row. (While supplies last.)
This event is for Daybreak Residents, and admission is FREE. For Guests, the price is $5 per guest. Sign up on RecDesk and pick up your wristband ahead of time at the DCC. Wristbands will be available starting Friday, September 22nd.
There are two sessions:
- Session 1 from 2-3:30 pm
- Session 2 from 3:30-5 pm!
PLEASE REGISTER EACH ADULT AND CHILD ATTENDING.
- Home Owning Resident Session 1 from 2 - 3:30 pm
- Home Owning Resident Session 2 from 3:30 - 5 pm
- EVENTBRITE LINK FOR NON-OWNING RESIDENTS
Check out last year's Trick or Treat Street!