Benefited Service Areas
Builder: Sego Homes
Builder: Holmes Homes
Builder: Chocolate Homes
Service Area Supplement document
Service Area dues include: limited exterior building maintenance, landscaping, building insurance, reserve contribution and other common expenses.
Builder: Ivory Homes
Lake Village Waterside Club Advisory Committee
This Committee is established to interface with the Board of Directors and the Association Management Team for the purpose of providing organized volunteer efforts on behalf of the Association for these specific purposes:
Evaluate ongoing needs of the Lake Village Waterside Club
Determine the appropriate avenue(s) to obtain broader community input among Lake Village residents
Provide recommendation to the Board regarding uses and amenities along with any financial impact
Life on the island comes with its own special amenities and common spaces such as:
- A waterside pavilion for shaded gatherings
- Relaxing sandy beaches and floating docks
- Enhanced common area landscaping around The Island’s perimeter
- A landscaped Paseo that includes a pedestrian path connecting island residents from the East shore to the West shore, perfect for afternoon walks around the island.
- A lakeside firepit with a large seating area for group gatherings adjacent to the water’s edge
- A collection of built-in hammocks on a small hillside overlooking the water
- A seasonal porter to keep the trash picked up and the lake looking great
- A seasonal attendant to monitor and maintain the island’s exclusive amenities
Townhome units include additional fees for onsite maintenance. Please consult with your builder sales professional for complete details.
The Cottage Court Lots are subject to additional assessments to pay for snow removal on the common driveway. The snow removal services are funded by year-round, monthly assessments imposed on owners of the Cottage Court Residences of $15.00 per month. The monthly assessment may increase over time.
Cottage Court lots are defined on the recorded plat, and are grouped together in Cottage Court Groups. Each Cottage Court Group shall be accessed by a common driveway. Such driveway is included within the access easement as shown on the recorded plat, and, therefore, each Cottage Court Lot is benefited and burdened by said access easement.
The association provides certain services related to the snow removal with the common driveways and therefore the association or its designee may utilize the common driveway area to perform such services.