Daybreak Contract With CenturyLink:
In 2021, The Board of Directors approved a new contract with CenturyLink. The agreement includes:
- Price of $33 per month per unit.
- Upload/download speed of 200 Mbps.
- 10 year agreement with provisions for both parties to review technology at the end of the 4th year.
A small portion of Daybreak was not built with the fiber optics for CenturyLink Internet (Founders Village). If you find that your property is in Founders Village, you are more than welcome to go with any provider you prefer.
- If there is an existing router or modem when you move into your new home, you do not need to call CenturyLink to set up service. Please check the modem or router for Wifi name and password to continue using service. Should you have any troubles, or if there is no modem or router in your home, call (855) 234-5733. Identify yourself as a Daybreak Bulk HOA Customer
- This is for customers who need to set up service or schedule a new installation.
- Identify yourself as a Daybreak Bulk HOA Customer
- Founders Park Phase 1 or homes that are not part of the bulk internet account, please call (800) 244-1111 for the best prices in your area.
- Identify yourself as a Daybreak Fiber To The Home or GPON Customer
- This includes all billing errors in need of resolution
- Tech support is open 24 hours
- If you move into your home and do not have CenturyLink equipment or you are not receiving the support you need when calling the mainline.