As a part of the many amenities provided here in Daybreak, high speed internet is included with the Master Association dues. A portion of resident quarterly assessments is contributed to internet in the amount of $34 a month. Internet is provided by CenturyLink. If you choose to go with a different provider you cannot opt out of the $34 monthly fee included in dues.
A small portion of Daybreak was not built with the fiber optics for CenturyLink Internet (Founders Village). If you find that your property is in Founders Village, you are more than welcome to go with any provider you prefer.
Set Up New Service & Upgrade
This is for customers who need to set up service or schedule a new installation.
Identify yourself as a Daybreak Bulk HOA Customer
- Founders Park Phase 1 or homes that are not part of the bulk Internet account, please call for special Daybreak pricing on internet or phone service.
- Identify yourself as a Daybreak Fiber To The Home or GPON Customer
- This includes all billing errors in need of resolution
- Calling after hours will require an account number.
- If you do not have a telephone line, and are unfamiliar with your account number please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will provide you with the account number to your router for future reference.
Internet Down? Not Working?
- Try resetting the modem, you can do this in two different ways:
- Unplug the modem from power for 30 seconds, then plug it back into power and let it reboot for a couple of minutes.
- On the back of the modem there is a pin hole you can use a pen tip or a paperclip and hold down for 20 seconds. This will reset the modem to factory settings and reboot the modem.
- Check that cords are properly plugged into the modem.
- Make sure the modem is getting power. The light on the front should be illuminated
- If these troubleshooting steps still do not work, call for a technician to visit.
Wireless Internet Working Slow?
- Is your modem in the basement? If so you can use the home-run wiring to plug into the modem and add another router upstairs.
- Have you tried adding Wifi extenders in the home?
- Is there anything that can be plugged directly into the modem cutting down the number of devices on Wireless?
- If you still need assistance, please call our tech support and a technician may need to come assist, possibly replacing the modem if needed.