Daybreak residents can rent garden plots in the warmer months to grow produce, flowers, herbs and other plants.
2021 Online Registration - Starting April 1
- Ensure you have an account set up on RecDesk. Instructions can be found on our amenities registration page.
- Once you log into RecDesk, select 'programs'.
- On the left-hand side under 'category filter' select 'garden plot'.
- Select your garden and plot number.
- Follow the payment steps and fill out the necessary forms.
- Stop by the Association office to pick up your blue plot stake.
Join The Private Garden Facebook Group!
The Association has created a community garden group called Daybreak Garden Plot Growers where you can share ideas and even ask questions to your fellow gardeners. We will post special promotions, offers and updates on the page to be sure everyone is up to date on garden happenings. Please help us create a community around garden plots and communicate with fellow gardeners.
Join Facebook group
- March 1 - Garden plots available to residents of Daybreak who rented a plot the previous season. Note that previous renters can only reserve their plots again from last year. Changes or additional plot rentals can be done starting April 1.
- April 1 - Garden plots available to all Daybreak residents on a first-come, first-served basis.
Garden Plot Rental Details
- Plot fee is $0.55 per square foot (subject to change). Prices range between $23 - $150 per plot depending on the size.
- A check or money order is required for all garden plot payments. Cash and credit cards are not accepted.
- Tenants of Daybreak are required to submit a $50.00 deposit for each plot reserved.
- LiveDaybreak will deliver fresh soil at the beginning of every season to each garden for renters.
- North Shore gardeners must visit the Daybreak Community Association office to obtain a faucet key.
- The growing season ends on Nov. 1. Gardeners are responsible for cleaning everything out of their plots leaving nothing but dirt behind no later than Nov. 15.
- The Association will provide organic waste removal bags to each garden from Nov 6 - 15.
- The trash bags are only for cleaning out garden plots, please do not use them for other waste.
- If your plot is not cleaned out at the end of the season you will be charged a $50 fine per plot and will not be invited back to the garden next year.