Daybreak-A-Palooza with Ninja Obstacle Course
September 16th, 11 am - 5 pm
Upper Daybreak at crossroads W Lake Ave and Watercourse Road
DAY Of SIgn ups
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DAYBREAK
If you have any questions, contact Austin Perez at email@example.com
Come try a ninja course for free, or pay to be part of our competition!
Explore upper Daybreak, get creative, build sand castles, enjoy an outdoor concert featuring Slickrock Gypsy, and test your skills on a Ninja obstacle course. You can also tour brand-new Watermark model homes. There will be something for everyone and then some! You can also tour brand new Watermark model homes. There will be something for everyone, and then some! Other activities include food trucks, Games, giant sand castle, peddle cars, a chalk-artist, chalk-a-square, etc. It will be one big party. The Ninja Obstacle Course will be free to try from 11 am to 2 pm, then from 2-5 pm competitions will take place that you can pay to be a part of. For those who do not want to pay to be in the competition, you can still use the Ninja Course from 2-5pm. However, those who are paid competitors will have priority access! See Info on Ninja Course as well as prizes below!
We will also have John Mack from American Ninja Warrior in attendance.
There will also be a competition on a ninja obstacle course that you can sign up to participate in on Rec Desk. See below.
Ninja Course Schedule
- 11 am - 2 pm: All are welcome to try out the obstacle course for Free!
- 2 pm - 5 pm: Ninja Obstacle Course Competition by Age. There are 10 Categories and this is a paid competitor competition. Those who have paid and are signed up for the competition will have priority access to the course from 2-5pm. Those who want to come and try out the course for free still can at this time as well during gaps in competition.
- See info below for sign up. . Winners of each category get a prize in the paid competition!
- Link to Prizes
Are you ready to become the ultimate warrior of Daybreak?
- Must sign a waiver:
- Men ages 5-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, and Men 30+
- Women ages 5-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, and Women 30+
Competitors should check in 15 minutes before the competition window in order to guarantee their ability to compete. You can compete in as many race windows as you would like if time allows.; you just have to be on-site. Winners will be determined at the end of the 5 pm competition round. Winners will be announced on-site but are not required to be present at the time of the announcement. Winners will all be contacted within 5 business days after the event to select their prize. Winners can select their prize from a group of items of a similar value; those prizes will be mailed directly to winners.