2021 Summer Amenities Opening Plan
- Reservations are no longer required for gym workouts. You will still need your amenity card to check-in at the front desk.
Group Fitness Classes
- Classes are back to normal capacities by online reservations are tightly encouraged through RecDesk, however, walk-in are welcome.
- Aquatic group classes - Water aerobics and Tsunami fitness will be back this summer starting in June.
- Reservations required on RecDesk
DCC Room Rentals
- Available again with reservation by phone. Call the DCC for scheduling and reservations.
- Child Watch is open again by online reservation. Hours will be 8am - 12pm Mon- Fri. Walk-ins are available if capacities allow.
- Open for the season May 29
- Reservations are not required and walk-ins can enter as capacities allow
- Please review pool schedules for lap swimming, open plunge and other programs
- Return this summer and registration began May 1.
- League returns this summer and registration began May 1.
- Begins for the first time this summer. Registration began May 1.
- Open May 29 for the season
- Available again on a first-come, first-served basis with an amenity card or kisi app
- Residents must captain vessels and sign the Watercraft Use Agreement
- Hours are Monday – Saturday: 10am - Dusk, Sunday: 10am – 5pm
Duffy Boat Tours
- Online reservations required on RecDesk
- 6 passengers max per tour
- Tours are generally 30 mins long
- Hours are Thursday - Sunday 4pm - Dusk
- Private tours are again available by reservation only
- 2 hours
- Monday - Wednesday
- Reservation required through RecDesk.
- Residents to review certification exam prior to the lesson